YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 4 November 2012

Which Genre?

After researching different types of music magazines I have come to the conclusion that for my music magazine I will do a grunge/punk magazine. I have chosen to this genre, as the music is more applicable to people my age and the target audience I want to aim at.  As well as this there are a few magazines pre-existing so there is more room to be original and creative with my design. Although there are limited magazines there are still some which I can use as a template for my magazine. Magazines such as Kerrang, NME and Punk are all magazines similar to the mode I want to achieve. The style and layout of these magazines also represent the genre well and make it clear what type of magazine it is.  



No comments:

Post a Comment