YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 7 October 2012

Questionnaire Evaluation

Questionnaire Evaluation
For my questionnaire i have chosen to do eight questions, some of which were quantitative and others qualitative. I have done this so my results would be more valid and reliable. This would also allow me to generalize and stratify my final results. By doing this i would be able to see where trends appeared so i could focus more around those areas when designing my final draft of my front cover. The questions i asked would also show which gender preferred different design ideas, so i could then use the results to make the magazine appeal to both types of reader. By asking qualitative questions i would be aloud to gain a new perspective onto how my magazine should look and what i should put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment