YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 2 May 2013

Evaluation Question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? 

 Through my construction of my media product I have had to use many different software’s, which I had previously never used before. 

The first thing we had to use was Blogger; an interactive, independent blog which we would use to post our coursework. Blogger is simple and effective in the sense that anyone could use it. It has helped me to branch out of my comfort zone and begin to use the Internet more freely to publish research and not have to worry about where I put it. 



 The next software we used was Adobe Indesign. We had to use this to construct our front page, double page spread and our contents page. A problem I found with Adobe Indesign was that during the beginning of my production I didn’t know how to use the program. But after many demonstrations I have learned how to use it. I have also learned how to edit, change the contrast, filter and backgrounds of images through my use of Adobe Photoshop. I found Adobe Photoshop harder to use than Indesign though that was only because of the complex layout of Photoshop. However by the end of my product I have learned how to use it effectively.



Prezi is another software we had to use. Prezi is an online presentation software, which we could choose to use to help present our evaluation. By using Prezi I have learned how to effectively present information. 



 As well as these I have also learned how to use cameras correctly and efficiently, as well as learning which angles work best when designing a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment